Conditions of Use
Please make sure to read these conditions before purchasing anything on this site. If, for any reason, you don’t agree with any of the conditions below, please do not purchase anything from our website.
- Order Acceptance and Confirmation. We reserve the right to deny any order placed through the website for any reason. We will attempt to contact you via e-mail or telephone if this occurs. If we do have to cancel your order, we will not charge your card or we will issue you a full refund.
- Age of Customer. All customers must be of 18 years old. If you are not 18, you must have consent from an adult to make the purchase. We are not responsible for underage customers purchasing without consent.
- Shipping Limitations. We ship mostly through UPS. Therefore, if you have an address that does not qualify for UPS shipping, we reserve the right to cancel the order or request a different address. Please check the Shipping & Returns section for more information.
- Products and Content. All information regarding the products is the most up to date and current information that we have. None of the information is guaranteed. Please also note that the stated odds are not guaranteed by Atlanta Sports Cards. Any issues with content must be taken up with the manufactures and not with us.
- Pre-sell Products. Pre-sell orders are final. Any pre-sell order you make is final. No refunds will be given if the product decreases in price. Also, the information listed is always subject to change and no refunds will be given based on this information changing.
- Order Quantities Limited. We reserve the right to cancel or limit any order placed at any time. We will attempt to contact you via e-mail or phone if we have to limit or cancel your order for any reason.
- Accuracy of Information. The accuracy of the website is not guaranteed in any way. We will attempt to keep it as up-to-date and current as possible. However, if any information is incorrect or changes, we are not responsible. If you have any questions about information listed, you must contact us before purchasing the item.
- Sales Tax Policy. We are located in the state of Georgia. Therefore, any orders placed by someone living within the state of Georgia must pay the state sales tax. The tax rate is subject to change at any time.
- Paying for Orders Placed. Payments may be made using one of three methods. We accept all major credit cards, Paypal and payment through the mail. Please note that payments through the mail and eChecks through Paypal are subject to a holding period. The length of the holding period depends on the type of payment.
- Return Policy. All sales are final. You may not, for any reason, return any item purchased through our website. If an item arrives damaged, you must notify us immediately and take the appropriate steps. There are no returns allowed for any reason.
- Web Site Links. Anyone who wishes to link our website or any page from our website must ask for permission before doing so. This includes any product pages as well as any release date calendars or pages.
- User Information. Any information that is given to the site may be used for other purposes. This information is can be used in any way deemed necessary by the website and permission is not needed to do so.
- Revisions to Conditions. Conditions can be changed at anytime without notice. Any and all of these conditions are subject to change at anytime.
- Limitations of Liability. Atlanta Sports Cards is not responsible for any damage that may occur by visiting this website. This includes any viruses or bugs that may alter the way your computer operates.
- Termination of Use. Atlanta Sports Cards reserves the right to cancel any membership at anytime. Cancellation can occur without notice and can be done for any reason.